This years event will take place on Saturday, October 9th. Registration is open now and costs $30 per person and you will receive:
- A Bingo card, a meal at HDOS and a meal at end party/Dirty Dogg
- Entrance into the party held at Dirty Dogg Saloon
- Live Music, Raffles, Auction, Games, Vendors and More and
First 300 pre-registered will receive a shirt and swag bag!!! Click here to pre-register.
Bingo – There will be a few ways to win:
Once you receive your Bikers for Boobies Biker Bingo card you can take it to the stops listed on the Bingo card. To be entered into 1 of 3 top prizes you must have a Bingo Blackout! These 3 prizes will be fantastic! Your blackout card will be placed into the drawing with other black outs and drawn at the end party The B4B logo- you will receive this the day of at the event. Should you choose to just get a regular bingo you will be entered into the drawing for 1 of 2 prizes (similar to a low hand).
- Bingo – Once you receive your bingo card from online pre-reg or at one of the pre-registration events that will be held you can begin your trip around town to get your stamps.
- You have from now until last bike in on October 9th to fill your bingo card. Should you choose to do stops day of ( October 9th) that is fine too. It is up to you!
Check in for the day of the event will be held at Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale. There will be food, music, raffles, auction items and more!
- You can obtain a Bingo card here and ride to several locations at your own risk – But cards must be turned into the Bikers for Boobies booth at the end party to be entered to win.
Should you not choose to do the Bingo and attend the end party, there will be a $20 donation asked at the gate.
- Please remember this is a charity event to FIGHT CANCER!
- As many of you know, we had to cancel last year’s Bikers for Boobies, so we do hope you will be able to attend and help us continue our fight!
The Board of Bikers for Boobies AZ